This is your cue. Experience modern living in your stylish
and refined new home.
Nine and Pine Apartments represent the future of Seattle living. Challenge the mundane in this extraordinary community.
Walk anywhere, as your home is only steps away from Whole Foods, City Target, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and the bustling Financial District.
Public transportation is conveniently accessed via Link Light Rail, the SLU Trolley, and the bus tunnel depot located across the street. Or, take advantage of “Green Living” with one of Seattle’s nearby bicycle stations.
Features & Interiors
- Elevate your parking status in Seattle’s first and only “stack parking” garage
- Save time from driving through parking garages and preserve your vehicle from dents by parking in your own individual stacker parking space
- Have a peace of mind with controlled access to all entry points
- Roast away on an awesome rooftop patio featuring a fire pit and BBQ grills
- Ride anywhere on bicycles right outside your front door
- Entertain in the clubhouse, featuring a spiral staircase and 24-hour kitchenette
- Run wild in pet-friendly areas located on-site, as well as in nearby dog parks and pet care facilities
- Keep it green with eco-friendly appliances and energy-efficient lighting while living along one of Seattle’s celebrated “Green Streets,” 9th Avenue
- Experience condo-style living with spacious floor plans and luxurious high ceilings
- Get to know your neighbors in this intimate condo-style community
- Soak in the city’s ambiance with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern materials and color schemes inspired by Seattle city life
- Fine finishes include Karndean flooring and quartz counter tops
- Direct access to I-5, Link Light Rail, and the Convention Place Bus Terminal with a Transit Score of 100
- Walk or bike to work with Nine and Pine’s convenient proximity to major employers like Group Health, Zillow, Russell Investments, and UW Professional and friendly staff conveniently located on site
- Experience Seattle’s unique fusion of retail, residential, and entertainment environments
- A walkability score of 99/100 means easy access to an abundance of amenities that are all close to home